We are proud to announce another public beta version!
This version comes packed with new presets, is very stable, fixes a lot of small bugs, and implements many requested features!
Hopefully, if all goes well – the next version will be the release version (v1.0.0).
- Ctrl – /= or Command -/= to resize the plugin
- Modulation Amount Sliders – are now labeled according to the active modulator
- Filter stability and sound improvements
- Random and Sequencer now have a UniPolar function
- Sequencer: Use Arrow keys to shift and invert phase (click to gain keyboard focus)
- Sequencer: use the letter keys to select a corresponding shape
- More presets
- Nicer Init
- Right-click Preset Browse Button to save a new preset without opening the preset list
- Active Modulation Buttons are highlighted when hovering over modulation slots
- Various tiny bug fixes
To get the recent version please check your inbox for the update email or visit our Update page.