Part-time work from home Position
Polyverse Music is looking for a highly organized detail oriented tech savvy administrative assistant. We are an international company, with no offices and all work is done from home.
This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate that wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing company. We are continually striving for excellence in all facets of electronic musical instruments, effects, synthesizers and sound design.
The Administrative Assistant will be reporting directly to the CEO of the company and working alongside various departments such as content, support, marketing, development to help maintain daily operations. This includes sending emails, scheduling meetings, conducting various research, as well as collecting money, paying contractors and running reports.
This is a part time 20 hour a week job Monday to Friday from 11am to 3pm pst.
Work is from home, and includes sick days, vacation days and health benefits.
This position is only open to musicians. You don’t have to be a pro, but you’ve gotta have it flowing in your veins.
Qualifications and skills
- Be a musician!
- Be highly organized, dependable, and detail oriented
- Good computer skills (Google sheets, docs, gmail, wordpress, simple html)
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Research skills and ability to learn fast
- Administrative experience of 3 years at least
- Administrative tasks:
- Rounding up reports from all departments
- Contact companies, distributors on our behalf
- Communicate with Lawyers and other professionals
- Schedule meetings
- Help with sales and events production
- Research various subjects as needed.
- Various administrative tasks
- Charge and collect payments
- Run various financial reports
- Pay providers and buy things for Polyverse
- Oversee Affiliate programs
- Track vacation days for all employees
- Taking care of healthcare payments and administration