- General Plugin Requirements:
- VST, Audio Unit or AAX host
- Windows: XP and up
- MacOS 10.6 and up
- Each plugin purchase includes 32 and 64-bit versions for both PC and Mac.
- Each purchased license is personal and includes all future updates.
- Please read the manual for instructions on how to use the plugin on your DAW.
- You may also watch our tutorials below for a quick start.
- Download the demo project for your DAW to see how Infected Mushroom uses each plugin!
- If you still have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to say hi, contact us.
generalAre your plug-ins compatible with Reason?
Our plug-ins are not compatible with Reason. However, they are compatible with most DAWS that support VST, AU, or AAX plugin formats.Do you offer educational discounts to students and instructors?
Yes! Contact us to request a discount code. All need is a scan of your student ID or registered class schedule. If you are an educator, please send us a scan of your faculty ID.
Please check your junk mail. If you don’t see an email from Polyverse, contact us.I purchased I Wish from a 3rd-party distributor, and they sent me a code. What happens now?
Thank you for your purchase! Please visit http://polyversemusic.com/register to complete your order and redeem your download.My beta has expired! What do I do?On up to how many machines can I install my plug-in?
Each purchase of a Polyverse plug-in includes a personal license that allows you to install the plugin on up to four computers that you own. For more information, please read our full license agreement which is presented to you upon checkout.
- General Plugin Requirements:
iwishDo you have a demo version of I Wish?
A demo version of I Wish is coming soon. In the meantime, please visit our YouTube page which has many videos that show how the plug-in works through several types of workflows and ideas: http://youtube.com/c/
polyverseI don’t see a side chain input in Logic.
I’m experiencing issues with I Wish on PT 12.6 running MacOS Sierra.
- Please make sure you are using I Wish inside an instrument slot and not an insert slot.
- Please enable advanced options:
go to: Logic Pro X->Preferences->Advanced Tools
and enable all options.
We are aware of an issue preventing I Wish from working properly on MacOS Sierra and Pro Tools 12.6. We have a fix in beta form. Contact us to download it now, or you can wait for the next update that will be rolled out shortly.Is I Wish compatible with GarageBand?
Due to the lack of side chain and MIDI routing in GarageBand, I Wish will not work with GarageBand.The plugin doesn’t affect the sound.
I Wish needs both audio and MIDI to work. Make sure your midi is connected to the plug-in and that you are playing notes at the same time the audio is flowing through the plug-in.
Please read the manual on how to connect the plug-in inside your DAW. Our video tutorial may be helpful to you, as well.
- Avid Pro-Tools
- Ableton Live
- Apple Logic
- FL Studio
- Steinberg Cubase
- Presonus Studio 1
- Cockos Reaper
- Zip with waves and midi to make a project on any other DAW.
Report a bug:Manipulator is in public BETA stage.
This means it may still have bugs, and crashes.
If you find a bug, please try to help us recreate it on our end with the following means:
- Crash reports
- Screen capture showing the entire plugin at the last state
- A detailed description on to how to recreate the bug
- A short video of the bug
manipulatorDo you have a demo version of Manipulator?
Not yet, but we plan to publish a demo version when we are out of beta.How can I use Manipulator in live performance (zero latency)?
To use Manipulator in a live setting, set your sound card’s ASIO or Core Audio latency to low. Some audio cards do not have low latency settings. In this case, ASIO4ALL may help.Is Manipulator compatible with GarageBand?
Many of Manipulator’s features will work as an insert effect on GarageBand. However, due to the lack of side chain and MIDI routing in GarageBand, Manipulator’s MIDI features will not be accessible.
Demo project coming soon!