We’re proud to announce that all Polyverse plugins have received a fresh new update, and are now compatible with MacOS 11 Big Sur and Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors.
In addition, Polyverse plugins have received new features such as:
- VST3 versions of all plugins
- Gatekeeper now has the ability to send MIDI CC data, allowing it to control parameters of other plugins.
- I Wish has received a more robust protection scheme, and can now be authenticated in host DAW applications via license key file.
- I Wish now has a demo version, available at https://polyversemusic.com/support/i-wish-support
- Various stability fixes and future-proofing
The new versions can be downloaded at https://polyversemusic.com/update.
I wish v1.2.12
*MacOS users are cautioned to ensure that their host DAW applications are also compatible with MacOS 11 Big Sur before updating.