You spoke, we listened. Comet now has the ability to communicate with MIDI in completely new ways and receive CV input.
Comet’s new MIDI features include using MIDI key follow to change the pitch of your reverb in real time, using pitch bend on reverb, morphing between presets with pre-configured hotkeys and changing presets with MIDI CC, and a panic button to stop decay.
We’ve also added the ability to send CV signal to control Comet. As well as external gear, our Gatekeeper plugin is a perfect companion to creating CV signal for Comet.
- New MIDI Features
- Key follow + pitch wheel to change reverb size
- Key switches for morph slots
- Preset changes on CC #119
- Panic control on CC #120 to stop decay
- Panic button next to decay control
- CV input to control parameters
- Bug fixes
- UI scaling issues on Windows
- fix for parameters that didn’t save in morph slots
- minor stability issues